There are several necessary stages that have to be done before you start configuring your in-app purchases in your Google Play Console. If you miss these stages it will be impossible to create and manage your in-app purchases for your Android White Label App. Let's set up your Google Developer account to create and manage your in-app purchases.
Stage 1. Fill in your payment profile
Go to your Google Play Console - Settings - Payment settings. Set up your payment profile
Stage 2. Create a Google Service account
1) In your Play Console go to Settings > Developer Account > API Access
2) Follow the steps provided by Google
3) Go to the Google Cloud Platform and accept terms
4) Go to Service accounts section > click Create project (if you haven't done it yet; if you've done it - pass this stage)
5) Go to Service accounts section > click Create service account (if you haven't done it yet; if you've done it - pass this stage)
6) Fill in the blanks in the Service account details (Service account name/Service account description) section
Note: Service Account ID will be created automatically with the name of your Service Account and the name of your Project
Then click on Create and continue
7) Pass Grant this service account access to project. Move to Grant users access to this service account section.
Grant access to this account to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Service account admins role paste this account: email@example.com
Your Google Service Account is created:
It should appear in your Google Play Console
Stage 3. Connect your Google Service Account project with your Google Play Console
1) Navigate to Setup and select API access. We are interested Linked Google Cloud project
2) Click link existing project and choose yours
Click on Link project
Stage 4. Connect your Google Play Console with your Gurucan account (the most important stage)
1) Open your Google Service Account. Go to Service accounts section. Find your created Service account and click on it.
2) Go to Keys section. Click on Add key > Create new key.
3) Choose JSON option and click Create
4) Download and save this JSON key on your computer
5) Open this JSON file using any text editor software. Find "client_email" line. Copy the values, written after "client_email": without quotes signs ("___________").
6) Go to your Gurucan Admin panel. Open White Label App Settings (if don't see this section in your Gurucan Admin panel, contact our support).
Find Google Service Account section.
Paste the "client_email" value from JSON file to Google Service Account window.
Save the changes
7) Turn back to your JSON file. Find "private_key" line. Copy the values, written after "private_key": without quotes signs ("___________").
8) Go to your Gurucan Admin panel again. Open White Label App Settings
Find Google Service Account Private Key section.
Paste the "private_key" value from JSON file to Google Service Account Private Key window.
Save the changes
Stage 5. Set up Real-time developer notifications
1) Go to your Google Play Console. Click on your app. Scroll down the left menu and find Monetization setup (in Monetize section)
2) Find Real-time developer notifications title. Under it you will see Topic name section. Insert this link
to the Topic name field.
3) Save changes
Stage 6. Create a Google Merchant Payment Profile
You need to create a Google Merchant Payment Profile