Important note: Before you create the in-app purchases in Google Play, you have to:
1) create the actual products (Offers) in your Gurucan account to sell them in your White Label. Here is the instruction.
2) create an image of the app itself to put your in-app purchases inside the existing app.
Step 1. Log into your Google Play Developer account here:
Step 2. Choose your app from All apps and click on it
Here are the options suitable for your Offers on Gurucan:
1) Offer with forever access
This can be a single course, or multiple courses bundled into a single offer sold once with forever access.
2) Offer with limited access
This can be either a one-time purchase of course that lasts for a month or two (e.g. a challenge) or an offer that expires after some time. The main thing here is that the content you're selling can be bought again after some time and you don't charge students on a recurring basis.
3) Recurring subscription
This can be a membership or any recurring subscription that provides access to some content until the student is paying for it.
Now, depending on what option you choose, the next stages will be a bit different.
In case you create Product (one-time payment) in-app purchase:
1) Go to Monetize - Products - In-app products section. Click on Create products.
2) Enter the Product ID
We recommend you to write a Product ID using this scheme: for example, you have an Offer on Gurucan named "Enjoy learning English". It's a lifetime offer and the price is 35 EUR. So, we use enjoylearningenglish_35eur_one_time as Product ID.
3) Enter the Name and Description of your product
4) Click on Set price and set the price of your product. Be sure that the price of your Offer in your GooglePlay Console is the same as the price of your product in Gurucan Admin panel
5) Click Save
6) To activate your in-app purchase click Activate button
In case you create a Subscription
1) Go to Monetize - Products - In-app products section. Click on Create subscription.
2) Enter the Product ID
We recommend you to write a Product ID using this scheme: for example, you have an Offer with a monthly subscription on Gurucan named "Enjoy learning English". It's a monthly subscription and the price is 10 EUR per month. So, we use enjoylearningenglish_10eur_month as a Product ID.
3) Enter the Name, Description, and Benefits (optional) of your subscription
4) Set Billing period and Price
Be sure that the duration and price of your Offer in your GooglePlay Console is the same as the price of your subscription in Gurucan Admin panel
5) Set the same Subscription options as you can see in the picture below. Click Save.
Connect your AppStore in-app purchases with your Offers on Gurucan
Now it's mandatory to connect created in-app purchases with the actual products you sell on Gurucan using Offers. Here is how you need to do it.
1) Go to your Gurucan Admin panel. You need the Offers section. Choose the desired Offer. Click on this Offer.
2) Scroll down to the Android Product ID section.
3) Copy the Product ID from the AppStore account and paste it to the related Offer (Android Product ID section)
4) Save the changes
If you completed all the stages above correctly, your in-app purchases should work well in your app and you will pass the Apple moderation.