1) By inserting a link to YouTube / Twitch
To start broadcasting via YouTube / Twitch / another service, simply insert a link to your broadcast. The following services are supported: Youtube, Twitch, SoundCloud, Facebook, Vimeo, Streamable, Wistia, DailyMotion, Mixcloud, links to files in mp4 format.
- Delay about 15 seconds
- Requires OBS or similar software and moderated Youtube / Twitch account, etc.
- Unlimited number of participants
- Is free
2) Insert broadcast via HTML code
Suitable if you are broadcasting on some other service and it provides HTML code.
- Delays from 15 seconds
- OBS or similar software required
- The number of participants depends on the service.
- Is free
If you want to use the presentation in your webinar - you can download it in Webinar - Video/Broadcast section. Be sure to download it in PDF format and we recommend using a presentation with horizontal slides. During the webinar, you can switch slides.
More advanced information about webinar settings you'll find here.
If you are experiencing issues that none of our articles has helped you solve, please contact by clicking the button below: